Saturday, July 10, 2010

WORKING ANGEL

i already start working for over a week now...
not exactly working, but training week before i face the reality of the job.
must say, im quite nervous and all this mixed up feeling already mounted in my mind!
bukan rasa gelisah lagi dah, semua pun ada.
the friends that i have while im training is awesome but always ada yang not so awesome and these people i just keep my distance.
don't wanna create some problem between those people.

fine! i dun have any experience in working full time.
but, i'm trying my best coping with everything.
its all new to me and with the help of my beloved team i can get thru all of that in no time. (hope so)

my trainer sangatlah awesome.
funny and strict mix into one.
tapi, dalam happy-happy with all the activities, ada juga people yang berjaya buatkan im annoyed tengok dia.
yeah, one question nak tanya, perlu ke nak GEDIK macam tu?
u are not THAT hot pun. nak menggedik all the time is so not cool. trust me, we actually laughing hard behind your back.
dun get me started la dengan nickname we already give to you. sorry. u macam begging we all kituk you. teehee.=)

so, isnin ni nak start training for tmnet produk pula.
i bet its gonna be hard as hell!
tapi, be optimistic la kan?
its gonna be an awesome week sebab all my collegues are sweet as an angels!
doakan lah saya boleh harungi semuanya.

p/s: saya dah dapat rumah sewa and it is awesome!!!!
berapa kali harus cakap awesome???? peduli! nak cakap juga! AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment