Wednesday, July 28, 2010

.LIFE IS MEAN.

its not easy for me to find a house in KL.
since the tragedy in my previous entry, i learn something in life.
a very valuable lesson that can teach me that life is not as easy as it seems.
sangat tipu bila ada manusia di luar sana nak buat statement yang mereka hidup bahagia pada bulan pertama bekerja.
kalau pun ada yang bahagia, mereka stay with their beloved family. (jeles!)

so, now, im grateful to have a lot of people that willingly help me without any question asked.
they just kesian me and wanna help me with all they can and do all their best.
honestly, these people that i barely know sebab baru start keje dengan diorang sangat baik and layan me macam dah sepuluh tahun kenal.
THANK YOU GUYS.
u know who you are.

anyway, im staying in one of my collegues' friends.
somewhere in Pandan Jaya.
i just dun wanna to think about all the thinsg that upset me.
just nak fokus with all the workload and wanna fokus with my career.
malas nak fikir manusia tak guna yang tidak berhati perut that sanggup buat saudara sendiri melukut di tepi gantang.
cewah!
siap berperibahasa!

p/s: harap everything ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment