Monday, July 26, 2010

.DISASTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE.

so many things happen to me in just one night.
believe me..
so many!
so many bad things that i never think gonna happen in my life.

it all started when im just got back from work.
i never thought for a litlle bit that my aunt wud ever do this to me.
saya balik macam biasa form kerja and i saw all my bags kat luar.
i freaked out a little bit, but maintain my coolness in front of my nenek.

suddenly, baru nak masuk bilik my aunt(i tumpang bilik dia since dia duduk Subang),
bilik tu kunci.
still maintain cool.
then, my nenek call me.
i sat next to her and she said,
"makpah tak bagi duduk sini lagi sebab suami dia tak bagi."

i totally stunned!
shocked!
sakit hati!
sedih!
all mixed into one.
i gaze at the nearest clock and it show 11pm.
where i wanna go at this time???
nenek said,"takpelah. u can stay. but, jangan sampai ur aunt tahu."
what is that????!!!
gosh! i never imagine she can be like that!
can be so damn mean towards me!!!!

the reason she want me to leave the house is because her hubby dun want any strangers in the house!
stranger???
whatever!
then, i call my friends and they love to help but because of some difficulties, they cant help me.
i keep on thinking, siapa yang boleh tolong me at this time??
dah malam and of course everybody pun da tido.

i sent a message to a friend and she love to help but dia jauh and she gimme a phone number orang yang boleh tolong.
i call her and that angel help me!without question!
i kemas my barang and salam my nenek goodbye.
and now, im staying in Kak Lin's house and she treat me like her own flesh and blood.
i really appreciate it.
tak sangka, orang yang tiada talian darah sanggup tolong and saudara sendiri menjauhkan diri.
well, thats life i guess.
and it really teaches me the meaning of susah and senang and the real meaning of true friends!

p/s: sedih sangat dengan this situation and i just kept on thinking wanna quit and just go back to Melaka! but, ini baru sikit dugaan dah buat saya tergugat ke??? nope! i will fight till the end!

3 comments:

  1. giler tekejut bile bace ni weh...
    sabar eh dayah!ni baru dugaan yg sket Allah bagi...
    be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...im trying my very best to be one. thx na

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah smpi hati aunt u.. i x sangka mcmane die trgamak wat u mcm tu.. sabar ye u..

    ReplyDelete