Tuesday, February 3, 2009

stupid boring ass life!

today,i’ve just finished my reading. yeah…i do read…believe or not.
currently im listening to morning musume pepper keibu (thanks to aida n fahmi) and also britney’s womanizer.pretty nice songs!
the whole day, im watching greys anatomy marathon.
ive watched it non stop. just keep going and wanna know what’s next.
gotta tell you, sometimes Meredith deserve wutever happen to her and she has to stick to wutever she wants in life. poor Derek. and dun get me started with izzie. enuff already with ur sob story. get over it and fuck alex. he’s damn hawt! plus, he loves you!
i wanna start read my second book. just bought it. pretty damn good. and thanx to zaza that introduce me to Rachel gibson’s work. she’s brilliant! cant make me stop reading for a sec.
haih~
i dunno where to start. actually, my life pretty boring. no boyfren to lovey dovey with. no drama to share and no sex story to tell. just the plain me with stupid reading habit!
i just have interesting frens that i love so much…
i think..that’s it for today. will update soon…

p/s:memandang kan aku takde line internet di rumah(but now dah ada), so, aku kena tulis apa yang aku rasa dalam words and paste kat blog ni. aida dah bising sebab takde update about my life. bukan takde…jz…takde apa yang nak dicakap!

No comments:

Post a Comment