Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EMOTIONAL SEASON

Dunno why..but im having such a mood swing lately.
i cannot stop thinking about my mum back at home.missing her every minute of my life.
my mind keeps on wondering whether she's okay or what's she up to by the time i'm wrinting this blog.
i just wanna know everything.
i can cry for hours just thinking and missing her.
my heart and mind can't rest.
yeah..i know.i can just call her,but,it's just not enuff.
i wanna be with her.
always wanna stick together.
like i said before,im kinda emotional lately.
missing her make me wanna cry all the time.
yesterday,she called me.
and i said that im missing her.
she said that i have to be strong and make her proud.
i just can listen to her sadly and just nodded my head.like she can see me by that time.
waaaaaaaaa...............
i know im just mumbling and make you guys so damn bored by reading my blog today.
can't help it la.
mak,rindu kamu.
it's not like im not happy here,but the feeling of loosing someone i love just make me kinda possesive towards people i love.
can't bear to loose anyone again.
God,help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment