Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FLU+COUGHING=UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION

waaaa.....felling like crying right now.with a drippy nose and sore throat that im having, it just add up all the things that making my life miserable right now.
every seconds i will sneezing and coughing like s***.
just wanna get over this.i rather have a high fever than having a drippy nose like this.
i mean,i lost my sense of smell and it really makes me feel tired all the time.
i can't sleep at night. because the drippy nose making me hard to breathe.the coughing continues non stop.
i want to see a doctor but, i can't.
i ditched class today, and make my friend really mad at me.
left her all alone for the bel class.
im sorry una.really not feeling good.
she's quite pissed off with me right now.
can't do anything la darl...my drippy nose making me a lazy bump all of a sudden.

p/s:that's it for now.adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment