Saturday, February 14, 2009

GUILTY AS CHARGED~

sometime,it makes me think that how the hell i am allowed to talk with people?because at the end of the day, i end up hurting them so badly.i can list to you what i can do with something that i call fucker's lips:-

1)ruin frenship that has been build for many years
2)backstabbed people that i love
3)make two people gado
4)make bad decision in life that can effect others
5)can make people suffer


so,that's the list that i can think of at the time.seriusly,im not joking~
i just can feel that i wanna to shut up for the rest of my life. every word that come out from my mouth can make severe damage!
so, to those people that i lie to,backstabbed to,do any bad things to...i juz wanna say sorry from the bottom of my heart.i really do.i know things will never be the same, and i accepted it with an open arm and heart.i was wrong.and it is a wise decision that u stay away from me to guarantee a happy life..because i might do it again~ i lost so many things this few days..in just a blink of eye...they treat me well,but what did i repay them...just a heartbreak and damaged soul...
as for me...days that goes by never let me feel peace...just give me the guilty feeling that eating me alive.i don't blame them to just leave me...
but,they are just too kind to be with me..seriously,things changed no matter how hard i wanna make things work between us.
i felt that i have to go~
far away~
far far away~
guys~i wanna make u happy.i love u.it never faded away.but,the feeling that i have inside just killing me to stay away from you guys.PEOPLE THAT I LOVE.beleive me although it is really hard to do so, im regretting what im doing to you day by day. last word that from me and im hoping this is the end
"IM SORRY AND NEVER FORGIVE ME".
this may be a lesson for me and make me thinking that i never valued our frenship!our beautiful frenship that i ruined just like that!
p/s:im sorry.
i really do.