Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~nice day for the calming soul~

neway, my day starts pretty good. The class that i'm having today is super damn boring. I just wanna kill myself. Gosh..my eyes cant even open up thru the whole class and im sorry sir. i do love you but, the way u're teaching really needs some help.
back home, i eat sambal sotong and fried egg. fara do it for me. thx to her im not starving today. huhu.
actually,nothing much to tell, just wanna update my journey of life to u peepers. u knw what, so many things happen yesterday. i hope i already do the best to make things better. but then again, conversation with each other is really important.u know, to know what's going on that's bothering u.
i juz wanna be a better person than i am yesterday. with the help of my friend, i hope i can. juz wanna make my anger dissapear and make things the way it is.
i dun like changes in life. i mean, the one that effect my everyday life. i hate that. i juz wanna things stay the same. but, i can't have that anymore. and i juz can be grateful to have what i have today. hope im not losing grip to it. really hope so.
the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment