Monday, February 16, 2009

I'M SUFFOCATE

today,im quite stabilized in term of emotionally and physically.
but then, the day that goes by seems like never gonna ends any time soon.
i try to find my self in the middle of my hectic schedule as a student, here, in UiTM Segamat.
test that im having is such a nightmare.
just imagine the test is non stop from sunday till thursday.
and it just made my head wanna explode and i can feel the suffocation happening inside of me.
the assignment that always bulk up and never gonna stop can make me wanna puke just look at it.
waaahhhh..so many things to do.
the real things and the fake things.
im trying to find the true meaning of what has happened in my life this few days.
try to find the root and wanna juz to cut it off.
the love that i lost and the love that i have to find back.
it's really hard.
but,i have to deal with it.
im a big girl now.
i can handle it.
i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment