Monday, March 2, 2009

O.S.C.A.R

Recently,i've watched OSCAR online. i cant watched it on tv live because im in Segamat by that time. So, no astro here in my rumah sewa.
Anyhoo,i watched it just because im a big fan of HUGH JACKMAN! he is damn hot even for his age. and his accent just make me melting in front of my lappy!
the most interesting part is...he can sing!!!and his voice quite okay la.
and slumdog millionaire just make me proud to be asian.
susah bangat if nak nominated in oscar.
lebih-lebih lagi asian movies.
and hearing hugh jackman sebut and nyanyi 'slumdog millionaire' several times, can make me smile all the way.
alangkah bagusnya if, satu hari nanti, hugh jackman sebut one of our filem pula.
lagi bertambah kebanggaan as malaysia! and,for your info, i've watched slumdog and it realllllyyyy good. based on true story and the lifestyle in india yang sebenarnya.
not yang macam dalam kebanyakn filem hindi yang i;ve been watched all my life.
full of fabulousity and glamorous...but slumdog penuh dengan kedaifan dan it really teach me something.
u really have to watched la guys.
it really good.
and banyak benda yang dia boleh ajar kita~
macam-macam.
pendek kata, just watched la.

No comments:

Post a Comment