Thursday, March 19, 2009

LETTER FROM ME TO YOU

hello,
how are you? im fine..same old things day by day,
the reason i type this letter to you is because i want to ask you what did i ever do to you?
as far as i know, i never did anything or talk bad things about you.
you keep your distance towards me and your looks towards me make my heart crush into pieces.
you n i not the same as few months ago.
you will come to my house.
we laugh together.
we cry together.
you've changed alot.
i never see this colour of you.
as far as i can remember, i can describe you as a colourful person.
now,the colour that i can see is only grey..why?
something bothering you?
something you know that burden you?
i want to share things with you.
can i?
let me be someone that you can rely on.
someone that u can trust.
last words from me to you...
LET ME BE ME...AND YOU JUST BE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU FOR EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment