Thursday, March 19, 2009

DISASTROUS WEEK

supposely, i wanna go back home this weekend,but,i have to cancel it because there are tons of assignments that i have to deal with..damn...
so,i have to bury myself with all this assignments and guess what?
i cant go home next week because there's a few test that i have to take...
i wish there is more than 24 hours a day so that i can manage my life and have more time to deal with things that keep on bugging me..
i keep on loosing grip with i m doing lately..and i have to sharpen my mind and stabilized my emotions..
i cant let myself down.
i have to wake up and realize that there are so many things that i have to do.
so,i have to start something new.something fresh.something that can let myself out from all this trouble.
the question remain...how i gonna do all this thing without any motivation from myself?
so,i've decided to just face any disastrous week to come with an open mind..cewah!

No comments:

Post a Comment