Friday, January 30, 2009

+it really teaches me something+

okay...i watched this movie and it really inspired me in so many ways..i can't call it a lame movie because it don't suits that category. So, i wanna share this with you guys..
the story is just simple and really suits me. a simple girl with a simple mind. and then, i realize that i really need that. the things that happen in this movie...i mean who don't want that true love just popped up in their life right?it really caught my attention through out the whole movie. i really fall in love with this movie and i can't wait to watch the sequel.
i watched it with my cousin and the story is all about a vegeterian vamp who fall in love with a simple girl.
the storyline is not that great, but, believe me, it really drag me in this fantasy world that i create myself.wahhhh....a vamp...a hot one...

No comments:

Post a Comment