Monday, January 26, 2009

~when I Start To Realize...~

Yesterday, i've realized that my life is not all that bad..I have great family and amazing friends to share all the burden in the world with me. Enough said, I just wantna share the feelings of having great people in your life. And this blog really give me the chance to share all my opinion in anything that;s happening in my every day life.
nothing interesting actually, but, the intention to share with you just came to me a few days back. I have another blog site, but, since something happen in my life, I never have the chance to update it. Coincidencely, my beloved lecturer gave me an assignment and he want me to do a blog with some requirements that we have to fulfilled.Marks involved so I have to make sure that this blog gonna be awesome.
Nothing much to say for the first one, but, I guaratee you there's more to come.
When you read my headline, you must be wondering what the hell i've been realizing my life that I wanna share with you.
Well, for the first story, I wanna share some opinion about a movie i watched recently. Its hindi movie called DOSTANA. It's funny and really teaches me the true meaning of friendship. Before, I never realize that I actually have that kind of friends that i can rely on and trust.
So, to all u peeps out there, just wanna say, do appreciate friendship because it really make your miserable life wonderful!

p/s: This videi is super funny and it is from DOSTANA.Enjoy and do comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment