Friday, January 30, 2009

+My Rocking Classmate+

Every blog has to have their own spice in every story that they wanna tell people about...it reflects the blogger and the people that surround their everyday life. My friends are very colourful, and they really make my life myterious everyday with their every acts. I never imagine myself without any friends that I can share my thoughts and feelings with. Just cannot picture myself devastated alone and someway somehow I want to drag someone with me. Not in a bad way, but, in a good way.
Everyday in my life I always want to figure out who is my true friend...or maybe just someone that i can cry on their shoulder..
Lucky me..I have a rocking classmates and I really appreciate them in every way I can.
I never knew who hate who and who like who the most..but I have to make sure that I am the real person and i am not trying to fake anything when i am infront of them.
At first, my class has this kind of clan that you can obviously see. the nerdy one, the rocking one, the cool one and list goes on.but, surprisingly, my class really united in their own mean way. yeah.. i know..we can be so damn united when something don't go our way.
sometimes, i can feel the hate vibe in my class..i mean u can imagine urself in a full loaded action movie when u place urself in that situation.
the look just make me wanna kill myself.some of my actions have their own reasons and please don't call me backstabber or anything, believe me, i have my own reason to do anything that i've done in past few days.

p/s: for those who doesn't appear in this photo, please forgive me, i don't have ur pictures with me...











No comments:

Post a Comment