Friday, January 30, 2009

+when he starts to care+

actually, my day went pretty well today.. got text message from rina-san saying that this blog has to be finished by this week..give me an immediate headache...but...for the sake of the marks..i'm willing to jump any tall building any day now. so, the story begins with my brother and his broken leg due to the accident last week..he has to be at home for the whole three months. it's a good thing because he can have his full recovery within that amount of time. so,my beloved cat, simba, he really loved us like we love him. i mean, since my bro passed away, and my dad follows, simba really took care of my mum and my brother while i'm in segamat. maybe it's funny for u guys, but, it really moved me when i saw him actully follow my brother's footstep just to make sure that he's safe. i mean...how cool is that. even an animal can learn to love somebody if we love him unconditionally. so, its remind me of a movie that i've watched a few days back,it's about loving your family no matter what condition they're in. no matter your brother is reatarded or just plain evil, we just loved them no matter what. no question asked. so, guys,the movie titled YUVRAAJ..yeah its a hindi movie..what do you expect..im such a crazy toons for this kind of movie. don't make any faces okay..! it's my interest, so back off!


p/s: This vid is actually taken when Simba is following my second brother to the toilet..to make sure he's safe.HOW CUTE...i just wanna eat him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment