Friday, June 19, 2009

~THE END OF INTERSESSION~

neway....my intersession here in Segamat almost finished....
part of me singing chirpy songs and part of me singing more chirpy songs!
anyhoo, banyak benda sebenarnya yang da jadi lately, and how i am glad to be part of it.
orang semua kata senang nak score intersesi ni, and i have to admit its partly true if u dun mess up ur time with other stuff that keep ur mind off the track...
sebenarnya, i want to take some courses while im doing my intersession, but, i have to juz lupakan my niat suci and i want to focus one thing at a time..
nanti...dua-dua pun tak jalan...
masa intersession ni banyak ajar myself the real meaning of something that i am meaning to search for a long time!
so...that;s it for now....

da, hope ur kaki will get well soon..love ya!

1 comment:

  1. kaki dh surut kesakitannya. tapi still kene pijak slow2~ jadi kaler purple wooo~ haha!

    btw, friends are forever. too bad they don't know the laws of friendship. otak mereka mmg bebal! haha!

    n nx year sile dpt DL lagi ye~ maceh~ =)

    ReplyDelete