Monday, August 23, 2010

.THE MEANEST WITCH EVER.

a few days back i have an assesment called mock call.
i tot its gonna be fun because when we're doing our role play, its super fun and all.
boy! how i am wrong and this makes me terperanjat all of a sudden.
ye la.
me got a the most tough ridiculous QA ever!
turns out to be this QA is the toughest!
the meanest!
the ruthless!
the most evil of them all.
fave thing to do is mem'fatal'kan all the newbies.
all the cases and the twisted cases yang dia bagi is all ridiculous!
i mean i never even tot in my mind yg dia actually nak bagi that kind of cases.
yeah! i know, its all part of the learning process, but, hagak-hagak la wei!

i keep on complaining about this non stop.
and i dare say, its not my fault at all!
she has to bear in mind la yg im a newbie,still nak cope with all thi stuff!
dia boleh pula nak anggap me as dah lama keje and all!
motiffff????!!!!
im pissed with this situation since my luck always dapat org macam HER!
why?
she seems nice at first,but, lepas tu, she's turning into an evil monster that i cant stop fatalling me!
wtf?!
takkan la dia tak ingat masa dia dulu,macam mana?
siap bermegah bagai cakap yg dia masa like me, NEVER fatal even once!
rasa macam nak tunjuk je finger yang berkenaan.
serius tipu!
but, lepas tu dia rephrase balik, dia adalah fatal, but, itupun dia SENGAJA 'memfatalkan' diri sebab nanti malaslah if org kata dia punya record perfect sangat!
motifffff???!
if my hidung boleh keluar asap time tu, dah berkepul agaknya!

yang buatkan me sangat sad is bila nak menghadap muka my trainer,
shes super nice and i never see anyone like her. EVER!!! i mean after my fave lect when im in uni she the second one la yang paling hip hip hurray sekali bila mengajar!
yela...the hopes yang my trainer put to each of us, macam dah berderai-derai dah!
maybe some of you akan kata jangan salahkan org dengan kegagalan sendiri, but, im totally right in this situation.
plus, im a type of person yg not easily getting nervous when around people.
so, im telling you, this QA sucks!
the end.

p/s: masa OJA nanti if dapat dia, i think i have to send all my resumes siap-siap sebab dia memang suka fail kan org. i hope shes happy tutup rezeki org macam tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment