Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A.LETTER.FOR.AYAH.

dearest ayah,
today is known as month of ramadhan.
the memories of you came rushing to me as if you are always there watching me from heaven.
today makes me feel like you are near to me.
very near.
always can feel your love and your words of wisdom that can always give me courage no matter what.
several days im in KL, there are so many things happening.
good or bad, and how i really wish you are there when i call mak to tell her everything.
how our own relative can treat me as bad as that.
there are several reasons why i am proud to be your daughter.
how i became who i am today is mostly because you always thaught me never ever give up in life and there is alot of things that i have to go through.

ayah,
you always found time to spent with me.
how u always take me to trips and to exciting adventures.
how u endure my hobbies and passion towards pets.
how u actually treat me as your own little princess when i called u crying like hell just because i cant take it how the seniors in my uni treat us juniors like trash.
u never laugh whenever i cry over petty things.
u pat me in the shoulder when i cry about my cat died.and my hamster.and my rabbit. and my fish.
how i love it when you call me 'akak' or 'nor hidayah' whenever u upset with me.
you're the only one call me by my full name when u are reeeeaaalllyyyy mad with me.
u support me all the way with my hobbies in writing eventhough i never actually published it.
u gave all the comforting words when i have problems with my friends.
u always believe in me.
i have all the memories vividly in my head.

ayah,
u dun have the lots of money to give me everything that i ever wanted.
but, thats okay.
you gave a better gift in life.
how you teach me how to appreciate others and never lose my smile eventhough i have the world's problem on my shoulder. (cants say i actually can do that, but i tried my best)
its been two years since you left me, mum and abang.
how i miss you.
miss your jokes that always made my day.
make me laugh eventhough i dun have the mood for any laughter.
you actually made that happen.
how i see u as my super dad.

ayah,
mum always cried until today whenever she thinking of you.
when i saw ur regular chair in the dining table, it makes my heart crush a bit.
sometimes, i can always sense ur presence in our house, in my room, but, i know its just a feeling due to me missing you.
i always pray for u, never a day i forgot to do that.
it just the only way i can cherish you over there.
i really hope u can find peace and u are at a better place now.
wait for us to accompany you one day.
i miss u ayah.
i really do!

your daughter,
nor hidayah

1 comment:

  1. Dayah...u are a great daugther...semoga tuhan merahmati hidup kamu.... ;) pasti ayah kamu bangga punyai anak spt kamu.... dan semoga tuhan mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya...amin~

    sungguh saya tak sengaja mentiskan air mata.......
    dan teringat ayah saya......

    ReplyDelete