Wednesday, December 2, 2009

practical

its been a long time since i updated my blog..
im starting my practical on the 30th of november...actually, my practical really starts on the 1st december 2009, sincen its my bestie dad's company, i have to come a day early...just wanna cope with the environment and meeting new people.
the best part of my practical is, my bestie also work in the same place as the HR executive and she's the one assign me with various assignments.
all this time, i always thaught that HR work is the simplest work ever, GOSH!
im totally wrong!
its so damn hard. we have to record the workers attendance, the annual leave, unpaid leave, absent and mc. its totally a different thing and im screw up everything while im helping her to record the staff's attendance.
the good thing is, eventhough she's my bestie, she dun mind marah me eventho we are frens.
that's the best thing, because i came here to learn something, and believe me i learn alot.
i learn how to make a payroll for the staffs and the simplest assignment i done so far is filing.
i have to sort loads of documents and sometimes i help ina to do some accounts work.
basically, for me practical is fun because i can learn various stuff and not just management and marketing. But, everything. And, everyday, my bestie assign me with a new job so that im not bored do the same thing two days in a row.
that's all i wanna share with you peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment